NF – POGO VISITING PROFESSORSHIP PROGRAM
CAPACITY BUILDING FOR SOUTH EAST ASIA OCEAN COLOUR NETWORK
- Title: “The Application of Ocean Colour Remote Sensing for Study of Marine and Coastal Processes and related Bio-Resources”
- Host Institute: Institute of Oceanography (IO) – Nha Trang – Vietnam
- Duration: 19 September – 10 October 2011
- Trainer: Dr. Satsuki Matsumura (Japan), with the help of Dr. Joji Ishizaka (Japan), Dr. Mati Kahru (USA), Dr. Varis Ransibrahmanakul (USA) and Dr. Chun Knee Tan (United Nations University)
- International supported Institutions:
- The Centre of Excellence in and Observational Oceanography (CofEOO)
- Nippon Foundation (NF) – Partnership for Observation of the Global Ocean (POGO)
The following bibliographies are some of the collection through web page and personal submission from the authors. If you have any related publication to ocean remote sensing in Vietnam or South East Asian Region, please kindly send the information to the website admin.
DanLing Tang, HKawamura, MA Lee, TV Dien, 2003.Seasonal and spatial distribution of chlorophyll a and water conditions in the Gulf of Tonkin, South China Sea. Remote Sensing of Environment. 85(4), 457-483.
DanLing TANG, H Kawamura, Hai Doan-Nhu, W Takahashi , 2004. Remote sensing oceanography of a harmful algal bloom (HAB) off the coast of southeastern Vietnam. J. of Geophysical Research (Ocean).Vol 109, doi:10.1029/2003JC002045, 2004.
Tong Phuoc Hoang Son, Phan Minh Thu, 2005. Some Pre-Analysis Techniques of Remote Sensing Images for Land-use in Mekong Delta. International Journal of Geoinformatics. 01/2005; 1(1):147-155.
T. Phan Minh Thu, M.E. Schaepman, R. Leemans, A. Nguyen Tac An, S. Tong Phuoc Hoang Son, T. Ngo Manh Tien, B. Phan Thanh Bac, 2008. Water quality assessment in the Nha Trang Bay (Vietnam) by using in-situ and remotely sensed data. In International Symposium on Geoinformatics for Spatial Infrastructure in Earth and Allied Science 2008.
Tong Phuoc Hoang Son, Hoang Cong Tin, Chun Knee Tan, 2010. Observation/detecting chlorophyll a distribution and harmful algal blooms in the vietnam coastal upwelling by high resolution multisensor data. In Proceeding of the International Conference Marine Biodiversity of the East Asian Sea: Status, Challenges and Sustainable Development, Nha Trang, Vietnam, December 6-7, 2010, pp 70-79.
Phan Minh Thu, M. E. Schaepman, R. Leemans, Nguyen Tac An, Tong Phuoc Hoang Son, 2010. Using ALOS data for classification of land and water use in Nha Trang, Vietnam. The GIS-IDEA 2010 conference; 12/2010.
Liu, X., J. Wang, X. Cheng, and Y. Du (2012), Abnormal upwelling and chlorophyll-a concentration off South Vietnam in summer 2007, J. Geophys. Res., 117, C07021, doi:10.1029/2012JC008052.
Phan Minh-Thu, Tong Phuoc Hoang-Son, Teruhisa Komatsu, 2012. Using remote sensing technique for analyzing temporal changes of seagrass beds by human impacts in waters of Cam Ranh Bay, Vietnam. Proc. SPIE: Remote Sensing of the Marine Environment II, 11/2012.
Please contact the website admin to add in your scientific research paper